For Mental Health Check-UP
- Do you get a yearly MOT done for your car?
- Do you get a dental check-up every six months?
- Do you get a medical health check-up with your GP every year?
- Do you get a regular check-up with your PT at the gym?
- Have you thought of having a regular yearly check-up for your mental health? If not, why not?
The Importance of a Regular Mental Health Check-Up
A yearly mental health check-up is just as vital, if not more imperative to do just as we have regular MOT for our vehicles and physical health checks for ourselves with a GP, Dentist, Optician and a Gym Instructor. I believe we need to support and take care of our mental health in the same way.
When it comes to your wellbeing don’t wait to feel anxious and stressed. the MOT can help to stop repeating the patterns or feeling out of control or just wanting some assurance that you are doing the right things to keep up with the changes that are going on for you before it’s too late or a relapse occurs is better than not doing anything about it.
If you don’t know where to start your MOT for your Mental and Emotional Health, this yearly check-up could be the solution for you. This is a great place to start when you don’t know where to go or need some reliable advice.
If you already have pre-existing mental, emotional or behavioural disorders it would help to have a yearly check-up so that you are on track and free from becoming unwell mentally and emotionally or behaviours that don’t serve you.
You will have an Accredited registered professional from the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), Mental Health Specialist for your MOT to support and provide the practical tools to help you get out of unhealthy mental, emotional and behavioural patterns.
Yearly Mental Health Check-Up Includes –
- A Wellbeing Assessment that includes a full emotional and mental health assessment tailored specifically to you and to move forward with any issues and challenges.
- A personalised mental health report is provided with recommendations for further resources and treatments if required*.
- A follow-up call to answer any questions you may have.
*Note: this is not a psychiatric evaluation and does not provide medical diagnosis or provide medication.
MOT Programme Available For
- Group (This can be through your company, organisation or a group of friends)
It is important to put a date into your diary for your yearly mental health MOT because life can just sometimes take over and take us off track by easily losing sight of how we are doing.
The 90 minutes is a valuable mental health policy you can have to gain perspective of what’s important in your life and keep your mental health to its ultimate wellness.
For Information & Booking Your MOT
Call 07985 387 021 or email.