With the uncertainty of when we will return to some norm from Covid-19.
I wanted to share that it’s vital for all of us to prepare and stay strong mentally, emotionally, physically, socially, spiritually and economically for the next coming months ahead.
My Tips For 2021
- Exercise and get fresh air at least twice a day.
- Strengthen your mind through positive actions, thoughts and words.
- Seek emotional help from a professional or organisation.
- Connect with family, friends, neighbours and associates.
- Build your spiritual self through listening to your inner guide, voice and instincts.
- Save financially what you can and stop buying the things you don’t need.
– Learn new skills
– Develop new ideas
– Plan and put your goals into action
– Manage time effectively
Focus on what you can do and not on what you can’t!